Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Ella Mia

Ella mia For a day.
17/10/18

Kia ora my name is Ella Mia.I Ella Mia is famous,I have pretty clothes,I sing
and I have money but only like ten thousand dollars or something like that.
I love my songs.I really really like my life.And other people.
I really love my boy friend he is the best.I love my fans,friend and other people
like family.I also have a you tube account,my you tube account’s name is
Ella Mia.I love to write,I love to sing songs to my fans and my fans would love my songs.
Next I will take some of my money and send to my friend Harmony.
Then she will be rich like me. Guess what my best song of hers is well you will
never know so I will tell you it is Trip and Boo’d up.Then when I go to my own
body it will be kind of better.So that I am in my own body now,oh wait you want
to know what I did,I sang two of her song’s,I sang Trip and Boo’d up,it was cool
as heck.So bye bye.
By:Harmony.Image result for ella mai album


2 comments:

  1. Hi Harmony my name is Charlize I am a Year 4 and I go to Paihia School. I really liked your blog about Ella Mai because I like her to. I really wish I could meet her one day.
    My favorite song is trip. When did you start liking her? What's your favorite song? Is she your favorite singer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harmony, my name is Fern I am a Year 5 student at Paihia School. I like Ella Mai I listen to her songs all the time they are really good 🎢🎝🎜. My favourite song is Trip and Boo’d up they are really good. I hope I can meet her one day. Is she really your friend πŸ‘§πŸ‘§?

    ReplyDelete